I'm trying to be very frugal this year, and hope to save quite a bit of our money towards our 'own' home.
I shall be monitoring my progress on this blog, so that I can keep keep records of what's going on (and what's being spent where!).
These are some of my plans for this year....
- I hope to get a little Etsy shop up and running with homemade sewn, crocheted and papercrafted treasures.
- I plan to make myitems from the stash I already own as much as possible...
- I'm hoping to join in with the 'Frugaldom forums 2013 Money Making Challenge'.
- I want to keep within our set grocery budget. Saving anyleftovers at the end of the month in a sealed pot towards (hopefully) next Christmas.
- I seriously want to have lots of No Spend Days. (NSD)
- I would like to get some vegetables up and growing in the garden again. Mostly in pots though as we live in a rented house :(
- Lose weight!!!! :D
Well, I think that's enough to be getting on with. I just hope that I mange to keep track of everything on here :)
Happy New Year!!